Welcome your guests with Pharos
Flexible multi-zone lighting control for all your spaces
Create an experience with beautiful lighting for all hospitality venues including casinos, cruise ships, hotels, bars and restaurants. Bring human-centric lighting into your building, with sensitive white temperature lighting that subtly shifts to match our natural circadian rhythm. Design multi-zoned lighting that’s easily controlled from one system, with brighter lighting for entrances and mood lighting for lounges.
Design schemes that match the holidays or special events to engage your guests and visitors. Enjoy smart, energy-conscious lighting that turns on and off with human presence, and costs less to maintain and run.
Bring intelligent LED lighting indoors with Pharos Designer: a flexible, reliable LED lighting control system.
Pharos in control
Pharos offers a range of products to build your control system.
- Try a Pharos Designer LPC (Lighting Playback Controller) together with a user-friendly Designer TPS 5 (Touch Panel Station). The powerful and flexible Designer 2 software lets you build fully customisable scheduled and zoned lighting effects. Adding a wall-mounted touch screen in the form of the TPS 5 offers versatile, quick and easy lighting changes any time you like, to a selection of your favourite chosen presets.
- The Pharos Designer TPC + EXT (Touch Panel Controller + extension) is another great combination for hospitality, dining and entertaining spaces. The TPC gives you control of playback selection and lighting levels at your fingertips, as well as graceful transitions between scenes, timelines, effects and pixel-mapped media. The EXT and TPC are configured as one in the Designer 2 Software. It’s the perfect pair for when you’re looking for a mains-powered DALI and DMX lighting control solution with versatile output and show control options.
Pharos Designer offers a scalable, comprehensive, highly reliable control solution for long term installations.
- Use Real Time Timelines and Timelines and Scenes to build reliable, human-centric lighting that phases from cool to warm through the natural day cycle.
- Use the touch screen on the TPC or TPS 5 to activate Designer Triggers and change your lighting with intelligent overrides based on your priorities.
- Use and control both DMX and DALI fixtures from one cohesive, scalable system.
- Use multi-zone control to create bespoke lighting schemes for different areas or rooms, all from one controller.