Designer 2.3.5 is the next evolution of the Designer 2 software, building on the new features of 2.3 with improvements, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Please see the guide for how to get started with the new features of 2.3 here: Pharos Designer 2.3 “What’s New”
- Improved preset setup, including ability to save your own presets
- Auto-patch during fixture duplication
- Use any font for a TPC interface; added support for line break
- Minimap – a handy navigation and zoom tool for fixture layouts, enabled from the toolbar
- VLC blur effect for improved video rendering on low resolution installations
- Improved KiNET management tools
- Hold/repeat options for contact closure and digital input triggers
- Preset settings on VLC allow cropping of media content
- New HTTP API for integration with a third-party device or web server
For a full list of all the new features and improvements, please see the release notes within the software.
We recommend Designer 2 for all your new projects. To migrate existing projects to Designer 2, you will need to download the Project and Firmware Migration tools, available for download below. See the Pharos Designer 2 “What’s New” document section called “Migrating to the new Software” for instructions.