Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Costa Mesa
Segerstrom Center for the Arts is a large performing arts complex in Costa Mesa, California. Its new plaza boasts a large, custom designed, colourfully illuminated fountain.
- The fountain consists of a 60-foot-diameter reflecting pool with four large arching water jets
- It is illuminated at night by a field of colour changing LED lights, controlled by a Pharos LPC 1 connected to the complex’s existing network
- A custom web interface, available anywhere on the campus, allows control of both the operation and creation of custom light themes.
- The LED lights are new 7 channel high fidelity luminaries created by Crystal Fountains
- Read more about the Segerstrom Center on our blog
Fountain design: Fluidity Design Consultants and Michael Maltzan Architecture
Programming: Fluidity Design Consultants
Photos: © Fluidity Design Consultants