Welcome to our support page for Pharos Cloud remote management and control solutions.
From here you can check our online Help and FAQS, explore training and document resources, and if you need further assistance, contact Technical Support.
Cloud Networking Guide
The Networking Guide details how to configure your network if you are operating on networks with restricted access to the Internet.
Browse our video tutorials for everything you need to know about using Cloud.
Why is my controller stuck saying ‘connecting’?
When a controller is connecting to Cloud some network settings that can usually be disregarded on a local network must be set. This includes:
Enter the IP address of the device providing the controller with a connection to the internet. This is usually a router.
Primary and Secondary DNS Server addresses must be provided to the controller. This allows the controller to resolve URLs to the IP addresses needed to connect. Some networks will have their own DNS servers which can be used but public DNS servers are also available. We’d usually recommend Cloudflare’s public DNS servers:
How do I redeem a voucher for Pharos Cloud?
Voucher redemption for an existing Site:
– Visit cloud.pharoscontrols.com and sign in to your Pharos Cloud account
– Navigate to the Site the voucher is to be redeemed against and click the ‘Subscription’ tab
– Paste the voucher into the ‘Redeem voucher’ box and validate it
– Check the Subscription plan and length
– Check the projected renewal date and subscription plan
– Click to redeem the voucher
Voucher redemption for a new Site:
– Visit cloud.pharoscontrols.com (please sign out if you already have a Pharos Cloud account)
– Click the link to ‘Redeem Voucher for a new Site’
– Paste your voucher into the voucher box and validate it
– Check the validated voucher is providing the Subscription plan and length required
– Provide a name for the new SiteProvide the email address for the first user in the Site. This user can be an existing Pharos Cloud user. This user will receive the Owner Permission in the new Site
– Confirm all of the information is correct and redeem the Voucher
The email address provided will be invited to the Site. If this email address belongs to an existing Pharos Cloud user they will find the new Site in their My Sites list.
Will Pharos Cloud work on my internet connection?
Pharos Cloud is built on a foundation of industry standard web technologies that provide excellent security and reliable connections. After carrying out extensive testing on many different connection types we’re confident in saying that most internet connections are suitable for Pharos Cloud.
You can read more about the requires for Pharos Cloud in out Networking Guidelines document.
Will Schedules in Pharos Cloud activate if my controller is offline?
Controllers must have an active connection to Cloud for Cloud Schedules to activate.
How will Tasks fired manually, via the Control Panel or via Schedules interact with the project file on my device?
All Tasks received by a controller are run at normal priority when received. Some project files may need to be built to account for Cloud interactions.
+44 (0)20 7471 9449