Christchurch Airport, Christchurch
Christchurch Airport is the second busiest airport in New Zealand, and had a major terminal upgrade in 2015.
- Six networked Pharos LPC 1 controllers were retrofitted as a control solution for the Danpalon LED walls already installed throughout the terminal
- Programmed using Pharos’ Installation Manager, all the equipment can be controlled and accessed remotely
- The LPCs can be tasked to run the LED walls independently, or synchronised to act as a single output
- The existing 600 RGB LED fixtures are reused for a full palette of colour chase effects
- Further fixtures and controllers can easily be added without creating complex programming issues or diminishing performance
- Read more about Christchurch Airport on our blog